A. I want updated family pictures since the last time was when Jonas was not even 2 years old.
B. I would love to have Bluelily (the photographers) do the job.
C. I would love to have family pictures taken in London!! How fun and memorable would that be?
D. I talked to a friend who didn't talk me out of it.
E. Devin was out of town at the time so I was sure he'd agree. :)
With a broken water main, car crash and crazy London traffic we managed to just about miss our appointment. I was sweating as we ran to find Wendy and her son Isaac. All three kids fell asleep in the car on the way there, leading to messy hair I didn't really have time to fix. BUT, in the end I was glad we did it. Even if Nell would not look at the camera if she thought Wendy was looking at her. Stinker. Serves me right for trying to get family pictures with a 15 month old who happens to be slightly anti-social.
Wendy and Isaac were wonderful! Jonas immediately fell in love with Isaac. Clara found out that she was almost a birthday twin to Isaac whose birthday is one day behind hers. It was a fun session that flew by and I'm glad they didn't make me feel badly at all for being late. I still feel horrible about it!
Anyway, here's a sample of some of our pictures. I personally love the one of Jonas in his walker. His expression is so classic and I always laugh when he takes his giant soldier steps.










These pictures just make me happy. I feel like Jonas is the star, although I love the individual portraits of all of them. Especially the architectural one of Clara. So glad you captured some wonderful moments and can treasure the memory of your time in England.
ReplyDelete(I happen to have some insider info that tells me that you have more of these pictures, so maybe you can do a Family Pictures II post down the road?)
Melinda, I love them!! I kept thinking about asking to see them then forgetting until inopportune times. I think they turned out so great and you totally can't even tell that the kids' hair was ever messy. I'm so glad you made it work! Great photos for sure.
ReplyDeleteI love these... the individual ones of the kids are great... and Nell looks so cute in every picture, you can see a little of her personality it's great. Of course she captured Jonas so perfectly. Clara is such a beautiful little girl, I hope she marries one of my boys!
ReplyDelete