We are finally giving in to peer pressure and belatedly starting a family blog!! We know, we know it is about time. We hope to stay in better contact with all our good family and friends this way. To start us out I thought I would post some family pictures we recently had taken...




Your family is darling! Jonas and Clara are so precious!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! (And I love your hair! You look gorgeous!) Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteFinally!! I have been waiting for you to start a blog. Your family is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are stuningly beautiful. I cant get over how much Clara looked like you when you were little. Im so excited to follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am so happy you started a blog! The pictures are very cute! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the bloggin world. We are excited to stay updated! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYea! Welcome to the world of Bloggin!! It's addicting! Awesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteYea Osterhouts! This is the first time I've seen pictures of Clara and Jonas... such cute kids. Clara looks a lot like you Melinda.
ReplyDeleteWe love the pictures. Can't wait to see you all in person soon
ReplyDeleteYea for a blog! (I found yours on Holly's page). These pictures turned out great! I can never get all my kids to even look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile:) See you in 4 weeks!
ReplyDeleteAnna
So cute!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now!
ReplyDeleteFun to see you guys here in blog land. great way to keep up with everyone. you guys look great! keep up with us at http://christycory.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey Melinda! I thought I would stalk your blog, since I knew it would be cute like everything you do! I love your family picture! I hope all is well in MD!
ReplyDeleteHooray! You are such a good looking family!
ReplyDeleteKori