Baby!!
Yes, for the second ultrasound in a row, this little one remained private! Granted, the technician spent about 30 seconds trying to find out for me...so I don't think it was high on her priority list. I really did want to know but it was our final ultrasound so it looks like I have another 20 weeks to wait until I can find out.
I felt badly for Clara who came bounding out of school wanting to know if it was a boy or a girl. I told her we didn't know and she dropped all of her things on the ground and gave me a sad face. She did get over it pretty quickly and now I guess it will make it that much more exciting for her when the baby is born.
Don't worry...it didn't stop me from going out and buying one little white outfit!
The best news is that the baby looks healthy and as far as the technician could see, the spine looked good. Definitely worth celebrating!
One of my friends here is having the same problem. Those sneaky babies! So glad everything looks good.
ReplyDeleteI've been checking your blog all week hoping you post what you are having. At least you have one of each so the little bundle won't have to wear the wrong color home from the hospital. Congrats on a healthy spine!!
ReplyDeleteSo modest, that one. Well, we'll just have to be on the edge of our seats for a few more months. What a fun surprise! So glad that everything looked healthy and strong.
ReplyDeleteawwww, little peanut wants to make a grand entrance and surprise ya huh? Do they have like a fetal fotos place there in the UK? Maybe you could sneak a peek there! =)
ReplyDeleteYea, glad to hear everything is going great, can't wait to find out if your having a boy or girl!!
ReplyDeletei'm still upset... by the way, maybe you really want it to be a surprise, and just don't want me to know that I know that you don't want to know that you know you don't know... sounds suspicious.
ReplyDeleteI've heard an unconfirmed rumor that there's a place in Leeds that'll do ultrasounds for money like in the US - can't remember if I heard that from the Beaumonts or someone else. Sorry I can't be more help, but it might be worth checking around a little bit if you really do want to find out.
ReplyDelete