It's been a while, yes, but I am just barely able to talk about it...the painful month of 'Movember'. Devin enjoyed shaving his moustache in stages. I thought that the best way to showcase his ode to men's health (still unsure of how these moustaches helped with the cause) would be to create a poll. Go ahead and vote for your favorite?? That is really not the right word for this, but go ahead and vote anyway!
First - The Biker

Devin is most proud of this look. He created it all on his own and while I think it was based on shaving around his patchy parts, it was the look that lasted the longest. I sadly don't have a better picture of when it was filled in more.
Second - Right Angles

Goal: Sophistication.
Result: Not quite.
Third - The Horseshoe

Starting down the path of conformance (with the exception of the expression). This is Devin's usual day-long, post-goatee, final-fling transition to clean shaven-ness. Although not as well manicured as Hulk Hogan's or "The Shaq's", this is a recognized moustache, of sorts....
Fourth - The Freddie

As in Freddie Mercury. After a colleague of Devin's posted this video on Devin's Facebook page I couldn't help but notice the similarities. Devin wore this look one day only - November 30th. I watched the video the next day. I told Devin that if he would recreate this performance (singing and costume alike) I would consider letting him grow out his moustache again. THAT would be worth it for sure! Something tells me Devin won't be growing it out any time soon. :)
There you have it...which mo' is for yo?
NICCCCCE!!! True awesomeness... Devin if you want I can make those shorts for you, just let me know. You can borrow one of Jonas' staches for your performance for Melinda!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the biker, as I know how proud he was of this "design". The horseshoe is good too- very wild west outlaw. The last one is just too Uncle Rico to even comment on.
ReplyDelete