This made me giggle right out loud. Poor little Nell, what are you doing to her?! :) And is that Target you're in? Because you know that makes me choke up a little... Good luck getting the rest done.
ha ha thats funny.. well to me anyway. At least she's not chanting "awkward...awkward... awkward" or "I NEVER STOP... I NEVER STOP", I'm sure she will be chanting along as soon as she hangs out with a certain little boy I know, So I apologize in advance for all the naughty things she is going to be taught!
Haven't we all felt the same way when shopping.
ReplyDeleteThis made me giggle right out loud. Poor little Nell, what are you doing to her?! :) And is that Target you're in? Because you know that makes me choke up a little...
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting the rest done.
ha ha thats funny.. well to me anyway. At least she's not chanting "awkward...awkward... awkward" or "I NEVER STOP... I NEVER STOP", I'm sure she will be chanting along as soon as she hangs out with a certain little boy I know, So I apologize in advance for all the naughty things she is going to be taught!
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel better I told my kids we were giving them memories this year. Hope they buy it :)
ReplyDelete