Happy Halloween from Cinderella, Laura Ingalls Wilder and one handsome British soldier.
Nell has a cute little friend that lives down the street. They love to play with each other and at the trunk-or-treat church party earlier in the week, her friend showed up as Snow White. I thought they looked so perfect together! It was especially cute to see them holding hands while trunk or treating.
| We grew these pumpkins in our garden this year! They have had their pumpkins picked out for weeks now. |
Jonas is at a wonderful elementary school that has a classroom perfect for him, but it means I have two children both in elementary schools which are 25 minutes apart. When Halloween parades are both scheduled at 9:30 and class parties both at 12:45, I have to choose. I decided to attend Jonas' parade and Clara's party. It was a fun day spending time with each of them although I was sad I couldn't see both parades. Oh well!
After school, I took pictures. I know that British soldiers are professionals at holding perfectly still, but not this one! He enjoyed posing and making me laugh.
Everyone enjoyed trick or treating, but my favorite spot was our neighbor who was handing out cotton candy. How fun is that??
I'm ready to say goodbye to Halloween and move on...but I'm so not ready to say goodbye to fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment