Our Family

Our Family

January 19, 2009

Eye Surgery

I wanted to let you know that Jonas goes in for corrective eye surgery tomorrow morning. While we are not ever "comfortable" with surgery, we really trust his surgeon, Dr. Repka, and hope that this corrects his strabismus (where his eyes turn in). He is such a happy little boy and we hope he recovers quickly and is back to his normal self soon. This is the third time we have had this surgery scheduled and he has gotten sick each time and we have had to cancel it, so apparently the third time is the charm!! We will keep you posted with how it goes tomorrow. Your prayers are always welcome. :)

While this picture is a little gross...it was during dinner, it captures his infectious smile!! And, check out the nice hairstyle he gave himself during the meal...

6 comments:

  1. He thoroughly enjoyed that meal it looks like! What a cute guy. I love the do, very handsome.
    I hope all goes well with his surgery. Its absolutely amazing what they can do these days. Please let us know how everything goes. You all are definately in our thoughts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all goes well, too. You're right, too, that his smile is infectious. Very cute! And I love the hair as well! Good luck with everything, my family will definitely remember yours in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Today! We love you Jonas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like loads of fun...what a kid. Our friend just had that surgery done last week to both her eyes and things went well. She was at church that same week. We hope things go as well for Jonas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all went well! Keep us posted on how he is doing. He looks like such a happy boy!

    ReplyDelete