I have been resisting this day for so long, but it eventually came. I finally realized that Jonas did need a haircut, though I am sure that others realized this long before I did. I think it was the fact he had a pretty wild reverse-mullet going on that made me realize something needed to be done. If his hair would at least grow in the back, I could have left it. But since he still sports a bald spot, I was left with no choice.
He did great until I started crying after the first few cuts. I had to leave the room, get myself under control and then come back. (I know, I am officially crazy!) As soon as Jonas could see that I was okay, he stopped crying and the haircut resumed.
After all the drama, I love it!! Jonas looks like such a little man now and even I can see that this was long overdue!
Before...

And After...

oh my gosh! So incredibly cute! He looks like a little man! I love it!
ReplyDelete