Most of us had a wonderful Easter! We spent the last part of the weekend with very good friends and were able to attended their baby's blessing.

We always have fun when we visit, and this was no exception. We ate well, the Easter bunny was able to find us away from home (although we had to explain to Clara that the Easter bunny does not deliver to our home as well as the place we are staying...you know, the "one basket per year" policy) and we enjoyed great company. Clara came to show me her basket and excitedly showed me her "huge-antic" chocolate bunny. I love the new creation and may start using it myself.
Now, can anyone tell which of us felt very sick and did not enjoy Easter one little bit??


I'm so sorry Jonas wasn't feeling well, poor thing! The kids look so cute, I love Clara's dress!!
ReplyDeleteAfter how hard we were working to try and get Jonas to smile...I think the Easter pictures turned out so cute anyway--at least they are true to life! It was still a fun day, and I hope that I get a hugeantic chocolate bunny too some day....
ReplyDeleteJonas and Clara look so darn cute!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he got to feeling better! :)
ReplyDeleteI cant believe how grown up Clara is looking! The pictures are great! I cant ever get Gaven to even look at the camera usually..Very cute kiddos youve got there!
ReplyDelete