Our Family

Our Family

October 9, 2009

Happy to be home



I should have posted a few days ago, but Jonas was able to come home on Wednesday. He was met by an adoring sister who had missed him very much and wanted to read a story together. We are all trying to catch up on some much needed rest. Jonas is still pretty wiped out but doing so much better. I guess we will never know the real cause, either he needed his shunt re-programmed or he had a virus that caused him to be so dehydrated that he couldn't stop throwing up. In any case, we are glad he is home!!

6 comments:

  1. what a sweet little guy. I'm so glad he's feeling better. I bet Clara was so glad to have him home..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's awesome he's home and feeling better! Clara looks like she really does love her little brother, seeing her like that just melts my heart. Now, just try to catch up on some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that Jonas was sick and that you had to go through the ordeal that you did. I'm glad that he's doing better and that you're all able to spend some valuable family time together! I hope everything continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear it, and WAY TO GO DEVIN ON 1:25 1/2 MARATHON! I couldn't believe you ran it so fast. Congrats and good job.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad he's doing better. I had not looked at your blog for a while. Nice to catch up with you guys. Can't believe Clara is in school. Avery will be 5 in a few weeks and he's my youngest. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure if it's my grandma's recipe or not. They sure did not turn out as well as my grandma's--I don't quite have the same magic touch when it comes to baking! :) Those were the best though! I was always glad that I got to sit inside and eat her cinnamon rolls while everyone else did the work outside! :)

    ReplyDelete